**Freight Intensive Item: Cork Leather ships rolled and cannot ship Lettermail. Extra Shipping Charges May Apply. Find out more on the "Shipping Info" Tab Above.**
Check out this amazing cork fabric! Gorgeous watercolours, that will make stunning wallets, purses, knapsacks and more!
The large flowers are approx 5"x6" (13x15 cm) and printed on the smooth natural cork fabric. This print matches nicely with nearly every colour of cork fabric! Including (but not limited to) kelly, lime, navy, denim, blue, yellow, eggplant, purple, fuchsia, honeysuckle, aqua, and orange. Special order, one of a kind print.
High quality Cork Fabric: Watercolour with PU backing.
- A great alternative to leather.
- It's sustainable, washable, stain resistant, durable, antimicrobial & hypoallergenic!
- It's natural, recyclable and an environmentally friendly product
- The material can be sewn or glued to other materials and surfaces, embroidered on, as well as laser cut.
- Upholstery grade and treated with UV and scotch guard.
- Sold in 2 sizes:
- SMALL: 18in by 13in.
- MEDIUM: 18 in by 27 in.
- NOTE: When making strips, for better results, cut the cork fabric in the opposite direction of the cork lines.
**CORK FABRIC SHIPS ROLLED, AND CANNOT SHIP LETTERMAIL.**
Cork fabric has a similar handle to leather or vinyl. It feels like a quality leather: it's soft, smooth, and pliable. It is not hard or brittle. Cork fabric looks stunning and unique.
Use it to make handmade bags, wallets, accents on clothing, craft projects, applique, embroidery, shoes, or upholstery.
Backing: 15.5% Polyester/29.5% Cotton/55% Polyurethane (Thin, very pliable and durable.)
Imported from Portugal
HOW IS IT MADE?
This high-quality cork fabric is a natural product. It is produced directly from the bark of the cork oak tree. Once the cork is harvested from the cork oak it's boiled, dried, and shaved into thin sheets. These thin cork sheets are sealed with a non-toxic sealant and adhered to a fabric support backing.