Unbleached 100% Cotton Batting, with Scrim, 62in wide

Unbleached 100% Cotton Batting, with Scrim, 62in wide

CAD $8.99
CAD $9.99
CAD $1.00(10%)
:10
N1019-6715WNCH
:Earn 90 reward points when you buy this item.
 

**PLEASE NOTE**

Batting is sold by the yard.

**Freight Intensive Item: Extra Shipping Charges May Apply. Find out more on the "Shipping Info" Tab Above.**


100% Unbleached Cotton batting fibre that is needled into a thin non-woven substrate (scrim).
Scrim makes up 12.5% of the overall product, cotton makes up the remaining 87.5%.

Works for quilts up to 54in wide.

Width: 62 in wide
Content: 100% Unbleached Cotton



There are no reviews for this product!

Recently Viewed Items

The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.

Top