**Freight Intensive Item: Cork Leather ships rolled and cannot ship Lettermail. Extra Shipping Charges May Apply. Find out more on the "Shipping Info" Tab Above.**
High quality Cork Fabric in Wine with Touch Pro backing.
- A great alternative to leather.
- It's sustainable, washable, stain resistant, water resistant, durable, antimicrobial & hypoallergenic!
- It's natural, recyclable and an environmentally friendly product
- Vegan approved by PETA
- Upholstery grade and treated with UV and scotch guard.
- Sold in 3 sizes:
- SMALL: 13 in by 18 in
- MEDIUM: 18 in by 27 in.
- LARGE: 18 in by 54 in.
- NOTE: When making strips, for better results, cut the cork fabric in the opposite direction of the cork lines.
**CORK FABRIC SHIPS ROLLED. IT SHIPS SEPARATELY, AND CANNOT SHIP LETTERMAIL.**
Cork fabric has a similar handle to leather or vinyl. It feels like a quality leather: it’s soft, smooth, and pliable. It is not hard or brittle. Cork fabric looks stunning and unique.
Use it to make handmade bags, wallets, accents on clothing, craft projects, applique, embroidery, shoes, or upholstery.
Backing type: Touch PRO
Backing composition: 15.5% Polyester, 29.5% Cotton, and 55% Polyurethane.
(Thin, very pliable and durable.)
Fabric thickness: 0.85-1.0mm
Made in Portugal.
HOW IS IT MADE?
This high-quality cork fabric is a natural product. It is produced directly from the bark of the cork oak tree. Once the cork is harvested from the cork oak it's boiled, dried, and shaved into thin sheets. These thin cork sheets are sealed with a non-toxic sealant and adhered to a fabric support backing.