**Freight Intensive Item: Cork Leather ships rolled in a tube by itself. Extra Shipping Charges May Apply. Find out more on the "Shipping Info" Tab Above.**
High quality Cork Fabric in Wine with PU backing.
**PLEASE NOTE: If you want one yard of CORK LEATHER, please order 2 HALF YARDS. Depending on inventory this may ship as ONE piece, or TWO**
- A great alternative to leather.
- It's sustainable, washable, stain resistant, durable, antimicrobial & hypoallergenic!
- It's natural, recyclable and an environmentally friendly product
- The cork fabric is 27 inches wide.
- Touch Pro, upholstery grade and treated with UV and scotch guard.
- Sold in 2 sizes:
- 18 in by 28 in (HALF YARD)
- 18 in by 14 in. (FAT QUARTER)
- NOTE: When making strips, for better results, cut the cork fabric in the opposite direction of the cork lines.
**CORK LEATHER SHIPS ROLLED IN A TUBE. IT SHIPS SEPARATELY, AND CANNOT SHIP LETTERMAIL.**
Cork fabric has a similar handle to leather or vinyl. It feels like a quality leather: it_s soft, smooth, and pliable. It is not hard or brittle. Cork fabric looks stunning and unique.
Use it to make handmade bags, wallets, accents on clothing, craft projects, applique, embroidery, shoes, or upholstery.
The fabric has backing that is made up of 15.5% Polyester, 29.5% Cotton, and 55% Polyurethane.
Made in Italy.
HOW IS IT MADE?
This high quality cork fabric is a natural product. It is produced directly from the bark of the cork oak tree. Once the cork is harvested from the cork oak it_s boiled, dried, and shaved into thin sheets. These thin cork sheets are sealed with a non-toxic sealant and adhered to a fabric support backing.