Backed by a dry adhesive film that is activated by heat, HeatnBond interfacing forms a no-sew bond three times stronger than other traditional fusible web without adding weight or stiffness.
With a low temperature and short pressing time, it allows for a wider range of materials to be bonded. There is no steam or pressing cloth needed, and it will not lift or pucker after washing.
Therm O Web (Q2416)
Medium weight non-woven fusible on one side which helps eliminate pinning, basting and sewing.
- 100% polyester, 20 in. wide
- Choose medium weight as an all-purpose for medium or heavier fabrics.
- Use on; medium cotton, light denim, flannel, fleece, linen, light wool.
- Ideal for shirts, collars and buttonholes
- Machine washable & dry cleanable.
- Minimal shrinkage