If you’re anything like me, there’s nothing better than finding a great free pattern. I’m always on the lookout for those special patterns manufacturers/designers make available. I’ll add them here as I find them. Some of the patterns use fabrics I carry, but others won’t. If I do, you’ll know where to find them: FlareFabrics.ca.
- Askew, designed by Wendy Ulmer using Tonga Gelato Tonga Treat Minis
- Blueberry Patch by Cheryl Malkowski, using Blueberry Pie Tonga
- Black White and Red Allover - a beginner quilt by Michael Miller. Quilt designed by Miranda Stewart
- Belle Wave Lap Quilt a pattern by Faith Jones of Fresh Lemon Quilts. Takes only 8 fat quarters.
- BabyBargello, a quilt designed by Karen Montomery using Tonga Batiks
- Breezy Batiks by Moda.
Tonga Batik – Dragon Skin a Tonga Batik pattern by Annette Ornelas, 60.5 x 76.5 inches
- Tonga Berry Crisp – Berry Turnovers a Tonga Batik pattern by Osie Lebowitz, 49″ x 61″
- Tonga Berry Crisp – Berry Cobble a Tonga batik pattern by Osie Lebowitz, 64″ square
- Tonga Berry Crisp – Diamond Rings, a Tonga batik pattern from Timeless Treasure by Lisa Bassett, 63″ x 78″
- Tonga Lemon Poppy-Wonky Windows Quilt, a Tonga batik pattern from Timeless Treasure, by Cheryl Malkowski, 78″ by 90″
- Tonga Gum Drops, Tonga batik pattern from Timeless Treasure, by Konda Luckau, 80″ square
Tonga Confetti-Flying South, Tonga batik pattern from Timeless Treasure, byKaren Montgomery, 47″ x 64″
- Salt & Pepper Tonga Batik pattern from Timeless Treasure
- Two free patterns from Benartex using their new Urbanicity collection:
- Tribeca Garden for Urbanicity, City Garden,
- Check out Cocoa-Berry Stars, a free pattern using Timeless Treasures Cocoa Berry Tonga Batik line.
- Pillowcases – Check out the variety of free and easy pillowcase patterns.
- Anthology Fabrics – Global Warming Pattern
- 3 Riverwood Troy patterns for the Marcia Derse Collection–Artfully Urban-Gerta Artfully Urban, Gerta Panel, At Dusk-Gerta
- 4 Timeless Treasure Tonga Batiks – Jungle-Rain, Kashmir-Pattern and Blue-Moon-Pattern, all by Karen Montgomery, and Intersections by Cheryl Malkowski
- Fabric Fortune Cookies pattern by Andrea Shedletsky
- Arabella by Toby Lischko, a quilt pattern using Habitat fabric from Benartex.
- Six wonderful new patterns from Timeless Treasure: Piece of the Pie, Blueberry Patch, Lollipop Tiles, Pointing-The-Way, Square-Deal and Tonga-Have A Slice
At left is a pattern from Benartex designed by Stitched Together Studios called Spoolin’ Around. I think it would look great in batiks, of course! Get the Spooling Around pattern here.
- Incredible pattern from Anthology Fabrics, called Florigia Pattern. The file is very large so I’ve broken the pattern into two PDFs, the second file containing the templates.
Please let me know if you make this one — I’d love to get some feedback. Instructions seems very complicated, but it could just be my sewing skills!